The polyurethane foam sheet produced by Exxon Panah is a refinement of the most popular polymer material, consisting of a combination of two resin materials, isocyanates and other chemical additives. After combining the two materials due to chemical reactions, it produces foam, and then becomes solid. By molding the foam in the form of a cube and then cutting it the polyurethane foam sheet is obtained. The polyurethane foam sheet is very suitable for thermal and acoustic insulation, which has the highest quality in terms of its durability compared to traditional wool and fiberglass insulations. These sheets are in panels of 98*188 cm and with Different thicknesses and densities are presented.
Advantages of polyurethane foam sheet
- Low weight and very high strength
- Very low thermal conductivity.
- The polyurethane foam (closed cell) has low permeability to water vapor and therefore has a very high thermal resistance.
- Compared to other types of foams, they have the highest thermal resistance (0.018 W/ m.k)
- Polyurethane is a hard-line polymer group and therefore has high chemical and thermal resistance.
- It does not drip in the vicinity of direct fire.
Application of polyurethane foam Sheet
Air channels previously insulated
Various industrial and industrial applications and ...